Monday, October 03, 2005

A tuesday in october

Hihi,

Hmmm.. i think i am starting to realise that time is running up.

And that I will be going back to the states pretty soon.

Feel like a lot of things are not settled yet.

Feeling scared.

Haha... of course a lot of things have not been done. I havent even gone on serious shopping yet.

And I only met my secondary group of close friends once. Hmmm... mebe time has washed everything away.

Also, I havent done much work at ime yet.

Hmmm..... and where should i go for my graduate studies??

1 Comments:

Blogger Azzurra said...

Hmmm... why a Tuesday when it's Monday? Very philosophical.
Indeed it's quite stressful. But you can do it!
Are you ever gonna come to Jurong Island??

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home