Monday, August 14, 2006

Sending books off to boston

Today, I packed my important JC and cornell notes and textbooks. Hmm.. they weight 24.5 kg. Wah... cannot imagine.. so heavy. Hmmm.. think by e time i finished my PhD, there will be another like 40 kg? Hmm... or prolly I will just come back with one thesis in hand and nothing else. Haha.... if only textbooks can be all available in soft copy and if only reading from the computer screen is not tiring.

I guess sending off books is the time where a little bit of nostalgia will set in. Haha.. dunno why. But I just hope that the notes will be useful and that it will not waste my dad's painstacking effort in trying to pack them and send them.

Actually sometimes I hope I have an elder brother so that my dad will not need to carry all the heavy stuff. Mebe I really should go to the gym to work up a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home