Sunday, May 07, 2006

UpDaTeS on my life

Hmm.. nothing much happened recently so havent been blogging much.

Just some few updates:

1) I exercised my citizenship right yesterday by participating in polling 2006. I went to the polling station in the afternoon and there were basically no queue. Hence I did not have to wait and the whole process just takes like 5 minutes. Haha... should have taken a photo outside the polling station.

2) Went to swensen last Friday. Swensen recently released this new spicy menu. I had the fish and Sj had the barbacue chicken. Think both the food are quite nice. Haha so if you are going to swensen, u can try it out!!

3) Watched finished "Da Chang Jin". My dad's fren lent his DVDs to us to watch. It was a very nice drama. Was addicted to the drama and spent like the entire labor day weekend watching it until my eyes cannot open anymore. My dad likes the show a lot manh. It is rare for him to watch dramas with me and my sis. Hahaa... my sis thinks that Chang Jin looks very aunty and hence appropriate for her role. But I thought she is supposed to look elegant and sophiscated for the role. Hmm....

I think that Cui Shang gong and Han Shang gong acted really well in the show. I remembered that there is a part where Han Shang gong asked Chang Jin to deliver water to her room everyday. So everyday changjin will wake up earlier to get the water. There are like 4 different scenes of CJ waking up and HSG looking at her as CJ left the bedroom. Although in each of these 4 scenes CJ and HSG are doing almost exactly the same stuff, the expression on HSG 's face is subtlely different in each scene. I think it takes a really good actress to be able to show such little subtleness in her performance.

4) Reading "viscous fluid flow" textbook and trying to stay awake. Haahaa... every time i read 15 minutes, I will end up taking a one hour nap, one hour of computer games and then two hours of tv.

Okie. that is all for my updates. In the meantime, hope everyone is happy and healthy.

1 Comments:

Blogger wispie said...

i totally understand pt #4..... haaa....

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home