Thursday, December 28, 2006

Being girly

I guess I must be too bored. Nothing to do. Everyday watched utube. And... all the actress are so pretty... plus I suddenly got 3 scratches on my face for no reason. Hence..... I decided to go look for skincare products.

Bought the first mask of my life. (haha.. not the first mask I used though.. cos I used to leech from my sis. =P) Sigh.. and I make a mistake.. i thought the mask that my sis uses is Origins... but after talking to her today, I realize that she uses The Natural Source.

Hmmm... she was surprised how I could get it so totally wrong.. .. Hmm.. i also dun understand. I think mebe when I remember names.. i actually dun remember what the names are .. but what the names mean. Origins and Natural source... have similar meanings right? Both like back to the nature lah.. roots lah...

Anyway I pampered myself with the mask and also body butter from body shop. Hopefully.. the dryness on my skin will go away soon. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home