Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sysbio presentation down and last discussion for MCB 156 over!!

Yay!

I finished my sysbio discussion presentation today. Oh well, it was not tough or stressful but still glad that I had my presentation done. =)

Other than that, I also finished my discussion section for MCB 156. Yay.. no more structural papers to read... Dun need to stare hard into figures to try to see whether Arg is interacting with Glu.. or what is Trp doing above the nucleotide. Hehe...

BUT exams are coming!! :((

How how?!?!? :((

************************************************************************************
Yay!! MCB 156 exam is over.
It is really tough. I think i only manage to answer 75 marks out of 100 marks. Really tough. Dunno how to do many of the questions. After the exam, i talked to one of my coursemate and she told me she just anyhow write. Sigh.. I guess I should have done the same. Hmm.. really not very good at stabbing blindly.
Oh well.. MCB 156 is over... yay!! I kept my notes in the drawer already. Haha.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home