Sunday, April 06, 2008

Orlando-Disney_Epcot_World Showcase_Part 3_Morocco

I went to sit on the Magic Carpet in Morocco. Dun laugh at my weird posture. I am absorbing the essence of the universe. Anyway, can you spot the many hidden mickeys on the picture behind me?

After sitting on the carpet, I must find the genie lamp. I looked through the stalls. There were many carpets, cushions, belly dancing clothing, nice ethnic clothings, tamborine for sale.

Finally I found some lamps. But there were a lot of them.... which one is the magic one....oh well this one did not work.


Water must have some special significance in Morocco culture. There were many Mosaic fountains over all. Maybe they are wishing wells. Let me see if there are coins anywhere. Or mebe Morocco's weather is simply too warm and it is nice to have a fountain at home. Or perhaps it is for religious purposes for cleansing oneself before prayers.




1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And I thought that your blog has gone extinct!

Believe it or not, I swear I've seen the same Moroccan fountain (diplomatic gift) in the Vienna UN HQ.

And erm haha, its great to see xiao mi feng again!

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home