Monday, October 31, 2005

Monday Blues

BLue blue...

luckily got my xiao huang to accompany me. haha.. dun get it wrong. xiao huang is a little yellow cat in my office. There are also xiao lan and xiao hong.

Blues:

Blue 1: dunno whether my cornell professor, lovelace, will remember me or not. hmmm... no choice have to bring up the fact that i am mansi's friend. Since he will surely remember mansi, hopefully he will remember me too. He used to think that i was doing research in astrophysics as he always see me in the astro building. Never did he guess that I was hanging around the astro building because there is a huge, nice astro lounge with big cushion chairs for me to take my afternoon nap during lunch time.

Blue 2: dr ajay asked me to get results for the silver-coated substrate. but my friend not in singapore and i dun have the laser license yet. so how can i do the experiment?? hmm.. have to ask another person for help then. aiyah.. so hard to ask people for help. feel so wat

Blue 3: prof kwong asked me to think of questions on SERS so that i can turn
information into knowledge.
think this is quite profound.

okie.. actually only three blues. so not very blue lah. aiyah.. actually really not that blue.

hopefully
1: prof will remember me. hopefully he will.
2: i will avoid ajay at all costs.
3: think loh.

=))

1 Comments:

Blogger Azzurra said...

Let me add also. Gonna take MC on Monday and another Raman-less day for you.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home