Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Weird Dream

Have a really weird dream yesterday.

I dreamt that Lin Junjie is my boyfriend. Hmmm.. how is that possible, i think i like jay chou and jeff chang much more than him but I nv dream of them being my bf.

soooo weird.

but he is kind, nice, soft spoken and gentle in my dream. Haha.. think i suan him but nvm... my bad. sigh.. i think some guys give the impression that if u tease them, u are very bad cos they simply look so........ gentle and soft. haha.....

okok.. anyway, just before i have e chance to go out with him for our official date, my mum woke me up. sigh... sad sad.. why is it always like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but nvm lah, he gave me a gift in the dream.. haha... so at least got a gift. but.. i also nv unwrapped it.

okie.. enough of day dreams.... haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home