Thursday, October 27, 2005

I give up.

Is there something wrong with my face?

Why people always accuse me of being angry when i am not?!?!?!

&%$$##@@##

sigh sigh sigh.

if people kept saying i am angry, i declare that "I am REALLY going to GET ANGRY!!!!"

sigh sigh sigh.....

okie.. hmm.. in the meantime let me explain something about buddhism

in buddhism, we believe that there are ten life conditions. They are like ten orthogonal life conditions vectors and your lifestate can be any vector in this ten dimensional space.

Anyway, the ten states are:
1) Hell
2) Animality
3) Hunger
4) Anger
5) Tranquility
6) Ecstasy
7) Learning
8) Realization
9) Buddhisatva
10) Buddha

Everyday, our lifestates will shift freely between the states. Which is usual. Imagine I am happily enjoying my sleep. I am at a state of tranquility. And i am dreaming of JJ. Now i am in e state of Ecstasy. Then suddenly, the phone rang, I picked it up worrying that there must be something urgent or else people will not call me at like 2 a.m. Then I realize it is my friend who just could not sleep in the night. Then I am like "derrrrrrrrrrr" and i am in the state of anger.

Okie. I guess my point is put across.

But e main point is that we all have a dominant lifestate. The state where we mostly frequently experience.

For example: Xiao long nv = tranquility
A prisoner of war = hell

sometimes e lifestate are sort of determine by the external conditions. Example if u are hungry, u are in the state of hunger. I mean there is little way for you to tell ur stomach not to growl.

but at other times, e lifestate is determined by the internal conditions, meaning e viewpoint of the individual. Like if my experiment fails, i can be in the state of anger or in the state of learning or a superposition of the two.

so... that is my problem also. when my experiment fails, i am usually in the state of anger than learning. hmmm.. must change, must change.

okie i do admit that anger is a frequent life state of mine. but then usual it is when people accuse me of being angry. or say like there is some issues between us, then i start to think and get angry.

or mebe it is my face. sigh... must put more cleanser. or mebe u all can sponsor me for some operation to change my face.

okok.... so.. what is UR dominant life state??

jy said that hers is learning.
i said that mine is ANGER so as to make everyone satisfied.
actually huh..... i realize if my mental is strong enough, i can make myself nv to get angry with all my logic.

oh well.. LOGIC.hmm.. hopefully i will dream of jj tonight. sweet dreams everyone. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home