Friday, December 02, 2005

Belly Dance.

First of all, are belly dancers suppose to be fat or thin?

My belly dancing teacher at the community center is organising a get-together for all her students. So her students from all the various community center will be putting up a few items each. This event is also open to the public and we can invite our parents and friends and family to come.

So comes the whole excitement about costumes, practices and standing positions. But standing positions are easy lah. There are always those who want to be in the limelight and those who wanna hide. It is the process of coming to that final positioning while trying not to make anyone feel bad. So have to watch this process and negotiating for an hour. =( But glad that our group has this right mix of people in front and people behind and people like me who just dun care too much about where i stand.

Costumes........... hmm... realize they are all very daring. The ladies between 30-50 all dare to wear spaghett and show a bit of their tummy. And ladies from 20-30 are showing a lot of their tummy. Think I have to go and find some costumes for myself as well. One thing that I never quite understand is why they are wearing long skirts. I feel that wearing skirts does not show the curves of the lower body at all wat. If I can decide I rather wear pants. Haha. Mebe it is just me who thinks this way lah. Mebe wearing a skirt is more demure.

Practice.. need to brush up the moves. =(
But this is overall good I guess... get to improve on the dances.

3 Comments:

Blogger Azzurra said...

Have you found things to wear already? Want to go shopping with you!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Azzurra said...

The game is quite good =) There's a similar one on Yahoo Games called the Diner Dash. Wish there's no time limit though.

3:14 AM  
Blogger Azzurra said...

Hmm what's the url to that game again?

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home