Monday, March 20, 2006

Hihi: pasta and me = no relevance. haha

Yingling commented that I should blog more. Hehe.. good to know that I have some supporters for my blog. Haha.. so I shall not disappoint them and I should start my usual dose of chattering and ranting again.

I went to Pasta Cafe for dinner yesterday. It is at Takashimaya, opposite Mos burger. I am beginning to like Pasta. Hmm... although as my departure to the states draws near, I think I might abstained from pasta, burgers and western food again.

Actually mebe Pasta are nice, just that those pasta that I cook are not nice. Haha... I think another reason is that I dun like the tomato sauce that I get from Wegmans. Hmm... mebe when I go back to the states, I should start looking for better spaghetti sauces.

I ate spaghetti ala Japanese yesterday. As usual, my choice of pasta will always have seafood in it. The spaghetti is not bad, taste very american chinese. Haha.. i think they fried the spaghetti in some japanese sauce that is slightly salty. Hmm.. next time I can fry my spaghetti too. (haha.. sadly in oyster sauce. =P, okok, i will get some japanese fish sauce, teriyaki sauce too.)

Other stuffs that are going on... hmm... I see some hope in my hands healing. Hopefully i will not scratch it in my sleep. As long as i can dun scratch it for 3 more weeks, i think it can completely heal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home