Friday, January 27, 2006

Chinese New Year Resolution

Time to set some resolutions:

Friends:
1) Keep old friends.
- Write a list of friends who I want to stay in touch and ask them out often for dinners.
- Learn to treat friends the way that they feel most comfortable with. Note the difference in opinions between them and me ba and dun try to impose my opinion on them.

2) Have new friends.
- Have friends that think similarly as me. Haha.. so that I will know that I am not the one big weirdo who thinks different from the rest of the world. (Have to thank two friends who are there to share my views so that I feel more assured about my stand and more determined to assert my opinion.)
- Have friends who think differently as me. Learn to accept differences. So that life will be more interesting.

Personal:
1) Improve on communication skills by reading more, talking more.
2) Learn to get comfortable with talking to more people. Learn to ignore remarks that I cannot stand.
3) Brush up on my formal mask. The mask that I wear while interacting with people i work with, collegues, lab people, etc.
4) Build up self-esteem and self confidence, courage, optimism and of course my happiness index.
5) Learn as much as I can. Overcome the stagnation of my learning curve.
6) Be less affected by what other people say.

Graduate School and Research:
1) Find a good lab, project and advisor.
2) Get along with Lab people.
3) Good housing.
4) Good courses.
5) Have faith that I will be a good researcher and work hard towards the goal.

Others:
1) Let Mian Mian and Yang Yang be happy always.
2) Faith, study and practice.

Okie. as usually a long list of things to do. Haha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Azzurra said...

May Mian2 and Yang2 be happy always.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home