Saturday, August 19, 2006

Webcam + Smart Media

I went to Sim Lim on Wednesday to try to look for a webcam. Apparently different people have very different opinions on the same webcam and it is really hard to decide which one to get based on information on the web. Think a lot of the webcam have a long lag time and the screen flickers. Hmmm.. somemore i need to get two webcam. One for my house, one to bring overseas.

I was also looking for smart media which is the storage card for my olympus camera. Hmm.. I got my camera four years ago. I could not find any smart media storage card and after searching on the web, I realized that it is no longer in production since six months ago. Think there are more than 40 kinds of storage cards initially and many got phrased out.

A friend suggested that it is time to buy a new camera since I only have like 96 MB of storage in total and that my camera is big and bulky. Think I will use my camera for another two years bah. Dun feel like condemning it so early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home