Thursday, October 05, 2006

MCB 156 section

Wahhhhhhhhh... it is like English Literature with Dora Lee relive. So stressful.

Okok.. actually e prof is not scary at all. She has a soft temperament and does not stressed u for answers or ask you to stand up if you cannot answer or ask u to speak louder like what teachers always do in primary school.

But.. it was very stressful cos I din read the papers as detailedly as she was going to discuss. She went through each of the figures in the paper and I din even look at them. In general, I only read, i dun look at pictures, kinda strange but pictures in scientific papers are the hardest to understand (esp more so in structural biology papers.)

Luckily I was able to explain the figure that I was asked to explain. Phew..... .....

Sigh.. tink I need to prepare more next time.

But it is kind of interesting to discuss papers and to think about the future work that can be done on the subject. Kind of give you an inclination about what research is all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home