Sunday, March 11, 2007

Feeling a strong sense of inertia towards studying for my midterms next week. =(

Anyway there are many things to look forward to after my midterms.
1) I am going to watch the play "Oliver Twist" on Friday. Yay! Haha.. it is good to have Joanne around who also like to go watch musicals and plays. Hmm.. actually I think I have already watched two musicals (CATS and The Chorus Line) and 1 ballet (Nutcracker) with her. Haha.. Hmm.. actually although I always classify my life as boring, I have a feeling that next year I am going to miss this boring year of staying in Dudley. Staying in dudley was not too bad after all. There are so many chances to get concert tix at reduced prices. =P

2) There is a MIT-harvard party at Dudley this Saturday! Frankly speaking, i dun think i will go. Haha.. But then if people go then mebe i will go. Good to burn calories by moving to music. =)

3) Youth meeting at NECC on 24th of March. JM and I will be going and getting a ride from Rynda. Haha.. Good to have rides! I have never taken a ride from Rynda before, wonder what kind of music she listens to. =) Actually I am not sure what this meeting will be about. But it seems like many people will be going!

4) Oh, and the gym is offering Hip Hop lessons. Haha.. 20 bucks for 4 lessons. Hmmm.. mebe i will go sign up. Hmm.. after that I can combined Hip Hop with Belly dancing!!! Wahahaha.. kidding kidding. Cannot believe that I actually took belly dancing for a year and a half and then just give up totally. But then how do people continue with such stuff? Hmm.. mebe I will dance in my room and hopefully the person staying below me will not complain. =P

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Feeling a strong sense of inertia...?

"For what purpose should one cultivate wisdom? May you always ask yourself this question." -Daisaku Ikeda

I don't think belly dancing will be noisy to the guy staying below you... i don't remember belly dancing as a feet-stomping type of dance. Perhaps I am mistaken.

Feynman, in addition to physics, dabbled in painting and drumming. it's not such a bad idea to combine hip hop and belly dancing. That's provided the more important pursuits in life are not neglected... you probably know what I mean by "more important pursuits".

The meeting on Mar 24 is to commemorate the Mar 16 Kosen-rufu Day. It'll be a really important meeting...

6:19 PM  
Blogger ruizhen said...

One of my friends commented that the comments that u left are so chim. haha

7:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's an interesting thought... taking a ride from someone can possibly give an insight on their music preference...

Can you please drop me a separate note on who listens to what on the road?

A thief who breaks into my car/home/iPod and look at my collection of music will think this is one helluva lovesick teenager. I was, still am and will always be, a sucker for ballads... even if it's in a different language.

Gloria Estefan and Expose rules!!!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home