Sunday, April 06, 2008

Orlando-Disney_Epcot_World Showcase_Part 4_France + UK + Canada

France...home to Paris the city of love! We had a Neapolitan dessert at this bakery

After that we went into a perfume shop and tried out the perfume there. I gave a huge squeeze and a lot of perfume was released into my hand. We would have stayed longer but the shopkeepers were looking at us so we ran away, smelling nice.

There was a garden in front of the perfume shop and they plant flowers that were used for extracting perfume.

There was also a show in France. But I think it pales in comparison to the little girls in China.

Next we went to UK. There is really nothing there other than Beckham's autographies, which my bf din even notice. Oh wait... Mary Poppins was also there. I almost wanted to take a photo with her until I noticed that she asked a lot of questions. [1192]

There was also nothing much in Canada, except for a cute little duckling.

1 Comments:

Blogger 一片云 said...

dear ruizhen!! ur hotmail no longer in use?? eh drop me an email can?~~
-- wanyu

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home