Saturday, July 19, 2008

Revere Beach + Sand sculpture competition


I went to a sand sculpture competition@ Revere Beach today. But I guess the highlight for bf is not the sculpture but rather the roast beef burger and lobster roll from Kelly's Roast Beef. Bf claimed that Kelly's is the first place in the world to make roast beef burger. I din find the roast beef that great. But I like the lobster roll. The lobster meat is sooooo biggg.... wahhhh....

Delicious neh... After lunch, we went to walk around the beach for a while and take pictures of the beautiful sand sculptures.











This is my first time seeing sand sculptures. Hopefully it does not rain for the next few days.. or else the sculptures may be destroyed.

So which one of the sculptures do you like best?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home