Friday, December 30, 2005

Instant noodles

Two things to say:

1) I realize I forgot how to cook. Haahaa.. I was cooking instant noodles for supper tonight and I realize that I am actually scared of the heat from the boiling water. Din use to be a problem in the past. =( Did i forgot all I learn in cornell?

2) I miss SY's instant noodles. Cos they are perfect and perfect for supper at 12 p.m. in -32 degrees celsius. It is the kind of joy that I cannot really describe. Hahaa.

Siyoung's killer instant noodles recipe:
1) Only put in the noodles when e water is boiling hot.
2) Never stir the noodles until they are ready to serve.

This create the perfect noodles.

One more point about instant noodles that i heard from a fren (not sure whether this has scientific backing) :
The flavoring will become carcinogenic if u boil them. So only add in the flavoring after u off the heat.

Hope u have the perfect instant noodles too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Azzurra said...

sy's instant noodles are to be eaten when he's alone with his comp.

5:40 PM  
Blogger ruizhen said...

Not true.

At night, when I go over to your place to study. He also cook instant noodles so that the three of us can eat.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home