Sunday, August 20, 2006

Desserts at Secret Recipe


Xl, Hy and I went to have dessert at Secret Recipe in Marina Square yesterday. Yummy yummy.

The cakes from L to R are Tiramisu, Chocolate Walnut and Strawberry cheese cake. Think the cheese cake is quite sour. But still yummy lah.

Haha.. a closer look at the cakes!! Hmmm.. there is a cute guy at the store who help us take the photos. Hmm.. should have taken a pic of him as well.


HY got a pair of ladies shoes from Crocos. Tink it is suppose to be comfortable, anti microbial, anti slip, blah blah. No wonder so ex. Close to fifty dollars leh. But then nowadays, it is really hard to get a nice looking and comfortable pair of shoes. My new scandal is giving me so much problem. I think it is becos the portion for the toes is too narrow.

Hmm.. should I get a new bag for school?? I am always tempted to be those bags which U carry on one side for school bag. But halfway into the sem, I will feel my shoulder aching and change to those school bags looking bags. Haha. Hmmm.... extra baggage.. hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home