Wednesday, March 14, 2007

14th of March: Two midterms over!!

I had two midterms today, one right after the other. Hmm.. but i guess i cannot really complain cos the midterms arent tough.

Anyway glad that my midterms are over!

It is kinda strange. I am at the age of 24 (18 years after i started taking my first exam in primary school.) and still I feel the panic, fear and stress of exams. Haha... imagine, 14 years later, if i am a mum, then I will need to tell my kid "Aiyah.. dun worry lah. Exam go in, sit down, do it, then very fast, the exam will be over liao. Dun need to worry one." Haha.. my kid better dun ask me if i was stressed about exams manh. I guess I can tell her frankly "Yes.. when I was in secondary school, I am very stressed over exams." But I will definitely not tell her that "actually hor, at grad sch, i am still very stressed loh." haaha it is good to withhold some truths.

As i was thinking that day, if my mum had told me that I will be in school for 18 years or more, then I will probably be too scared to go to primary one. Haha.. imagine when u are 6 years old, and u are told that u need to spend at least another 300% of ur current age in school, it must be very scary.

2 Comments:

Blogger Azzurra said...

Haha, I actually don't feel anymore exam-related anxieties. That's definitely not a good thing I assure you! For the first time in life I actually honestly don't care about grades. =)

8:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You'll probably be saying something like this, "AH Girl AH, actually hor, at grad sch, i am still very stressed loh. But I went on to ace all my exams the way I did for the past 18 years LEH... all the way from Singapore to Ithaca to Cambridge... You must do the same HARH" Hope my renactment of typical Singaporese speech is right.

It's a joy to read your comical posts...

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home