Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sixth Annual Boston Pumpkin Festival 18th Oct 2008

The annual Pumpkin Festival is here again. Time to start carving and see if Boston can set a New Guinness world record. This is my pumpkin before carving. Huge and heavy. Haha.. time to carve the first pumpkin of my life. 
First I had to take a big spoon and remove all the stuff inside the pumpkin so that it is empty.  Bf is so much faster than me. He had already given two eyes to his pumpkin and he was starting with the nose. 
hehe... The finished product.  I carved the orange one and bf did the green one. We decided to name them Dimple Gal and Broken Nose respectively.  Although I was slower, I think my pumpkin is nicer leh. Did you notice the dimples... haha 
After carving, we took our pumpkins to join the rest of the pumpkin family in the plaza. There were pumpkins all over. Wow...... haha..  We found a good spot for our pumpkins and landed them with very interesting neighbours. 
Here are three of their interesting neighours. Bright eyes, The Cat (notice the cat ears) and old grandpa pumpkin. 
Other pumpkins around the plaza. 
wow... a jay chou fan in boston?? 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home