Friday, November 04, 2005

A day on JI with Ef

got some work done.

He is a nice guy.

No wonder he is not attached.

There are only two kinds of guys who are not attached.

Those that are too nice and those that are too evil.

If you are anywhere in between then you are safe.

Did experiments on Ajay's substrate

But did not get experiments done on Ramana's substrate cos cannot focus the light.

how how???

when will I get my license????

at a better mood now.

cos Ef told me that there is someone in harvard doing Raman.

Yeah!!

Think Alvin is a nice guy. Quite friendly also.

Think life on JI will move towards the better.

Mebe I should stay here.

More peaceful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Azzurra said...

Wow you post at an amazing speed. It's Friday evening. Time to go home! You are moving towards getting the adaptation award on JI. Can even post openly about my boss liao hahaha.

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home