Saturday, May 26, 2007

End of exams

I finished my exams for statistical mechanics and introduction to stochastic processes this week! So happy. no course exams for the next four months. =)

I saw my statistics professor during the exam for statistics and I cannot help but feel a sense of respect towards him again. =) Haha.. after all, he is still the best professor for coursework I have in Harvard so far. I remembered during our last day of class, the class applauded loudly for him at the end of the lesson. Haha.. but I guess he is too used to such applaude and did not take it seriously. He was trying hard to remind us when and where the exam for the class will be held. (Anyway it is really not easy to find the exam venue. Luckily I was there earlier cos I know I will take a while to find the place. )

Post exams.... what did I do? I have to start packing. Ann is very nice and offered to give me a ride to my new place. So at least that is settled. In the meantime, I have to start packing. Packing is a really boring task. I wished Siyoung and Jiang Ying were here. Haha... they were so good with helping me moving house when we were back at cornell. =P

Ann treated me to green tea ice cream today. She is so nice. Hmm.. she told me that I should stop watching less drama and start talking to people instead. haha... hmm... but I guess it is true leh. I spend 50% of my conversation talking to inanimate objects or myself. hmmm

I received a phonecall from Jennifer, my sgi ABT friend. She called me "Ruizhen Jie Jie" over the phone. It is such a strange feeling to be addressed as Jie Jie. Oh well, but I guess despite not wanting to admit it, I am really not 17 or 18 anymore. I am 24!! And soon I will be 25 and heading towards 30. What a scary thought. I guess it is not just scary because I am hitting my thirties. But also because I dun feel like I am that age. Hmmm... I was about to tell Jennifer about some of my personal relationship stuff until I realized... hmmm... she is too young.. haha...I guess I will start to feel older when I start having nephews and nieces. =P Meanwhile, the only younger "entities" in my family other than me are my Mian Mian, Yang Yang and alike. =)

Oh.. let me attached the link to my MMYY video:
It is a little cheesy.... but I hope people will like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKojgHtdgPk

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the part you throw the encyclopedic, imposing-looking War and Peace at the black sheep. It's amazing how they come to live with every little movement of your hand and the play of the voice.

This gig reminds me of the Muppet Babies where there is a Mommy-like figure whom we hear but never see her face...

How about some subtitles for those who do not understand Chinese?

Why not start a PayPal? You might get paid for it...

10:17 PM  
Blogger Azzurra said...

It's always good to find some old times featured =)
One more week to go before I'm rid of this terrible burden of prequalifying exam..

12:50 PM  
Blogger ruizhen said...

Haha.. actually
you and siyoung did come and help me pack.

Ann and her friend came over and their interaction was exactly like u and sy. I was laughing for the whole dinner when i saw the two of them.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home