Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pic!


Hmmm.. considering the level of turtleness in my life overseas, I seldom take any photo. Hehe.. this is a photo that I took with Ann. Ann is an astronomy phd student from Hong Kong and she likes to watch Hama Kimi too!! There is this guy in our dorm who said that we look alike. Haha.. hmm.. then mebe we can go date 2moro then! BUT.. I want the elder brother hor.
We are kind of dressed up cos we were at the Spring Swing Party at Dudley. It was interesting to see how well people dance. Some of them like Jonathan on my floor danced really well.


Hmm.. cos i dun know how to dance so I din dance. haha.. plus there is NO cute guy!!! haha.. mebe cute guys dun swing, they just stand around and act cool. haha =P

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There is some truth in that... you do look like Ann in some ways. The cheekbones and the chin... the smile too.

These days, I am getting better at telling apart northern Chinese from those who hail from the south... or at least descendants of. Ann and you have something that tells me your genetics is largely southern Chinese. And when I see my co-worker from China, she has the distinctly northern features.

Would this put me in a good stead should I work in China some day? I hope so.

3:33 PM  
Blogger annmao said...

we should take a pic under natural light.. that we can see if we are really twins :)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home